The ultimate fashion hacks every woman needs to know - Discover the
foolproof tips and tricks that will help you keep your staples looking
and feeling fresh.
- Prevent your tights from laddering by spraying them with hairspray
- Remove oil stains from leather with baby powder
- Use baby shampoo to hand-wash your cashmere knitwear
- Soften t-shirts by soaking them in salt water for 3 days then wash normally
- Stop your mohair jumpers from shedding by sealing them in a plastic bag and placing in the freezer for a minimum of three hours.
- Remove sweat stains by spritzing lemon juice on affected areas before washing
- Clean dirt off suede by rubbing with a stale crust of bread
- Fix stuck zippers by rubbing it with a graphite pencil tip or vaseline
- Break in shoes by wearing them with socks and blasting the upper with a hairdryer
- Remove leather handbag or jacket scratches with moisturiser