We could talk all day about how much we love French women. They certainly know a thing or two about style and craft ingeniously concise wardrobes that have us swooning.
So, to indulge our love for all things Parisian, we've put together a round-up of our favourite and most inspiring French fancies.
Live by the motto, 'be more French'.
- Watch 'Pierrot le fou' and channel Anna Karina circa 1965. Marianne (Anna Karina) and Ferdinand (Jean-Paul Belmondo) run away together for an adventure on the French Riviera with a wardrobe that pays homage to an easy mix of cotton dresses, shifts and plenty of vibrant primary h1965; Pierrot Le Fou.
- Follow these leading ladies for outfit inspiration. Add @jenniferneyt, @carolinedemaigret and @cjuliarestoinroitfeld to your newsfeed.
- Read 'How to be Parisian: Wherever You Are' by Caroline de Maigret, Ann Berest, Audrey Diwan and Sophie Mas (Ebury Press, 2014). This group of smart and savvy women cut through the myths in a witty guide to Parisian savoir-faire.
- Eat at Blanchette for a modern take on French cuisine or take a stroll through Seven Dials and visit Pierre Hermé for the best macaroons in London.
- Wear all things effortless. Find yourself yearning for a Breton? Well, it doesn't stop there. Shop for Paris-by-way-of-London leather trousers, understated rollnecks and a peacoat finished with refined accessories.BOW TIE TUNIC JUMPER, £85 SEATTLE TROUSERS, £75 CHESTER PEA COAT, £125 AMELIA POLO NECK SWEATER, £70 FELICITY SADDLE BAG, £55