Whether your luggage of choice is a compact carry-on or a spacious
suitcase, master the art of holiday packing with the help of our
- Opt for the lightest luggage you can find, when empty, to limit excess-luggage fees on departure.
- Save on luggage space by travelling in your heaviest clothing, shoes, accessories and any other holiday essentials you’re hoping to bring.
- Stick to one holiday-wardrobe colour palette that consists of three shades to guarantee complete outfit harmony.
- Say no to folding. Roll, roll and continue rolling your holiday clothes instead. (Avoid silk-like pieces that will easily crease.)
- Bring a sarong – it will double up as a plane pillow, scarf, turban, beach towel…etc…
- Invest in a versatile day-to-night dress.
- Pack your socks and lingerie in your hat to retain its shape.
- For a time-saving tip: buy clear wash bags.
- Stick to two pairs of shoes: x1 for daytime, x1 for evening.
- Leave your shampoo, conditioner and body wash at home, grab yours in duty free to save extra suitcase space.
Have a lovely holiday!