London Head Office
London Head Office
LONDON HEAD OFFICE
Great Plains Production Department are always interested to hear from people who have enthusiasm, drive and a passion for our products. We would like to hear from candidates at any level from Graduates through to people with any level of experience in Production and Sourcing.
If you are interested, please send your CV and current salary level to us to the following email, email@example.com. We will keep your details for a maximum of 12 weeks.
We will only contact the candidates we would like to meet. Thank you for your interest.
- To place & manage orders using AS400/Nu Order. (Training will be given)
- To ensure that all telephone messages and emails are dealt with quickly and professionally. An excellent phone manner is a pre-requisite
- To keep the showroom tidy and collections correctly priced, steamed and merchandised. There is a constant need for visual merchandising within the showroom.
- Sample management.
- To assist with store visits.
- To have a good understanding of our customers stores and their store profile.
- To keep an up to date and accurate record of any customers detail changes and maintain customer account list.
- To deliver excellent customer service at all times as you will be a main point of contact.
- To deal with all complaints, queries and reorders efficiently and professionally.
- To keep customers up to date on style cancellations, price changes and design changes through email and letter correspondence.
- To liaise with our overseas agents, helping with their queries, inputting orders, sending samples, pricelists and brochures.
- To organise customer lunches and beverages.
- The Internship description outlines your general tasks and functions but it should be noted that we are a large company and all personnel need to be flexible and considerate to ensure the smooth running of the operation. At times you will be asked to undertake tasks and functions that are not set out in your job descriptions and these should be completed to the best of your ability.
- Knowledge of our brand and customer as well as awareness of French Connection as our sister company.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft, especially excel.
- Photoshop and Illustrator preferable, not essential
- Visual Merchandising
- Organised with an eye for detail.
- Polite and friendly communication skills.
- Travel expenses with reasonable limit
- £5 for lunch per day
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Minimum 3 months (ideally), Maximum 11 months- flexible 3 or 5 days a week
Candidates need to be in full time education/ as part of their course.